(10.50 CHF/L)

Shampoo Le Petit Marseillais Calendula & Coco - 2x 250ml


OUR SECRET The health of the scalp is the key to healthy hair. Discover our INFUSION collection. Our authentic HYDRATION formula takes care of your scalp and hair. - Organic Calendula Infusion: a legendary flower known for its protective and nourishing properties. - Organic Coconut Water: renowned for its moisturizing effect. RESULTS Your scalp is soothed and moisturized*. Your hair is hydrated and softened without being weighed down. It regains softness, shine, and lightness from the root to the tips. A PLEASURABLE CARE ROUTINE Apply to the entire hair, gently massage the scalp, then rinse. PSST! WE'RE TELLING YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR INGREDIENTS! In our formula, 97% of the ingredients are of natural origin. The remaining 3% is used to guarantee the sensory experience and proper preservation of the formula. *Instrumental test performed with the shampoo and conditioner.


Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Oleate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Conservation tips

Duration of validity after opening (in months): 12

Same brand

Copyright © 2023 - All right reserved by Cappsule Sàrl
0 articles
0.00 CHF